2014 JYJ Asia Tour Concert in Thailand
Date: Thursday 25 September 2014
Time: 07:30 p.m. onwards
Location: Challenger Hall 1, Muang Thong Thani
Ticket Price: 5,500 / 5,000 / 4,500 / 4,000 / 3,000 / 2,000 Baht
Pre-Sale Tickets: Saturday 16th – Sunday 17th August 2014
Sales Channel: www.eintentmedia.com
Official Sale Tickets: Saturday 23rd August Onwards
Sales Channel: Thai Ticket Major www.thaiticketmajor.com Tel. 02-262-3456
Pre-Sale Ticket Reservation Procedures:
1. The Ticket Buyers have to apply for membership atwww.eintentmedia.com from 12th August 2014 onwards. Required information: First Name, Last Name, I.D. Number, Phone Number, E-mail Address, Sex, Birthdate, Address. Membership Application is Free of Charge. The Member will acquire username and password for ticket purchase and other membership activities.
2. On-Line Pre-Sale Tickets will be held from 10.00 am Saturday 16th August until 08:00 pm Sunday 17th August. Once enter into the
system, the member has to fill up the required details on the webpage. Then select ticket price and seat number. 1 Reservation may reserve up to 6 ticket seats with the same price and the same zone. (If the member would like to reserve more than 6 seats, he/she may have additional reservation with the same username.) (The ticket buyers may choose to receive the tickets via EMS where the system will charge the delivery fee of 50 Baht.)
3. After the required details are filled completely, the system will provide the reservation code. (Please take note of the code.) The system will inform the Total Payment Value, the Bank Account Details that the member has to transfer the money to, and *** time frame that the member has to pay for the ticket(s) ***(Within 2 hours).
The Bank Account that the members have to transfer the money to is
Bank Siam Commercial Bank
Account Name xxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
Account Number xxxxxxxxxx (The complete details will be provided after the reservation is complete.)
The member may transfer the money via ATM, Bank Counter, Internet Banking
– The Total Required Payment contains Double Digits (Satang/x,xxx.xx). Please transfer the money at exact value for accurate purchase details checking.
– After the payment is made please kindly inform date/time of money transferred at www.eintentmedia.com (on information
checking page) within the given time frame; otherwise, it will be considered that the member cancel the reservation. The reservation will be cancelled from the system. The organizer will not be responsible on this cancellation.
– After the member inform the organizer about the payment details. The Ticket Officers will review the payment within 4 hours. The member may check the reservation details again 4 hours after submission of the payment details on the checking page. If the purchased tickets are not confirmed on system then, please kindly contact the ticket officers immediately at EintentmediaTicket@gmail.com or Hot Line 091-029-4710, 091-029-4711, 091-029-4723, 091-029-4724
4. Please keep the proof of payment i.e. payment slip (**Recommend the member to take photos of the slip to prevent color fading) and Reservation Code in order to collect the ticket(s) and preventing fraud.
5. After the reservation is submitted, the member is not allowed to change any reservation details and cannot cancel the reservation at any case.
6. The Official Pre-Sale Tickets Pick Up/Delivery Details will be informed again at www.eintentmedia.com
7. 60% of Total Tickets will be sold at the Pre-Sale Event. 40% of Total Tickets plus Balance Tickets from the Pre-Sale Tickets will be offered for sale again at ThaiTicketMajor and www.thaiticketmajor.com from 10:00am Saturday 23rd August 2014 onwards.
8. Ticket Price does not include Plastic Ticket Price at 20 Baht per Ticket.
9. Official Posters are provided for every seat at every price and every zone (both Pre-Sale Tickets and Official Sale Tickets
**The Audience may pick up the poster at E-Intent Customer Service Counter (for Pre-Sale Tickets) and Thai Ticket Major Counter at Challenger Hall 1 on the event date from 01.00pm onwards.
10. For more information (only regarding Pre-Sale Tickets) please contact EintentmediaTicket@gmail.com or Hot Line 091-029-4710, 091-029-4711, 091-029-4723, 091-029-4724
Official Sale Tickets Information (Thai Ticket Major)
1. Official Sale Tickets open from 10:00 am 23rd August onwards at all channels. (13 branches of Thai Ticket Major, Major Cineplex Movies and EGV Movies, Thailand Post, TTM Call Center 02-262-3456 and Online Reservation Website www.thaiticketmajor.com)
**Purchase location details is available athttp://www.thaiticketmajor.com/outlets.php
**Please kindly check office hours for Thailand Post again.
2. Official Sale Tickets are 40% of Total Tickets. Available at all prices and all zones plus Tickets balance from Pre-Sale Tickets.
3. Payment may be made in Cash, Counter Service, Account Transfer, and via Credit Card. However, there will be 3% service charge for Credit Card Payment at all Sales Channels.
4. For tickets reserved via www.thaiticketmajor.com and TTM Call Center 02-262-3456, the buyers, who choose to pay via Counter Service, must complete the payment within 2 hours after the ticket reservations.
5. The Audience who buy Official Sale Tickets during Saturday 23rd August and Sunday 7th September 2014 will receive temporary tickets which may be exchange for Plastic Tickets for the event entry from Monday 8th September 2014 onwards at 13 Ticket Counters of Thai Ticket Major. **And Thai Ticket Major Counter at Challenger Hall 1 on the event date
6. Ticket Price does not include plastic ticket price at 20 Baht per Ticket.
7. Limit Ticket Purchase at 6 tickets per 1 purchase.
8. Official Posters are provided for every seat at every price and every zone (both Pre-Sale Tickets and Official Sale Tickets.)
**The Audience may pick up the poster at E-Intent Customer Service Counter (for Pre-Sale Tickets) and Thai Ticket Major Counter (for Official Sale Ticket) at Challenger Hall 1 on the event date from 01.00 pm onwards.